“Once a desolate wasteland, today CERES is a place of nature and beauty” – It reads on the CERES website. It’s difficult to imagine that CERES, a pocket of greenery tucked away amidst the Brunswick East neighbourhood, was ever a wasteland. The environment park is nothing short of a natural oasis; an extension of the […]
- Beechworth crowned Australia’s most Sustainable Community in National Awards
- Hastings scoops the prestigious Keep Victoria Beautiful Tidy Towns 2020 Award
- Join us to celebrate the 2020 Sustainable Communities – Tidy Towns Awards
- In celebration of Volunteer Week 2020!
- Keep Victoria Beautiful opens entries for Melbourne’s most prestigious sustainability awards