Sustainability Victoria, the Banksia Foundation and Keep Australia Beautiful Victoria are excited to announce a new partnership to deliver the Premier’s Sustainability Awards.
The prestigious awards program celebrates its 20th anniversary in 2022 and has adapted to reflect the depth and innovation of sustainability within industry, business, and community across Victoria.
By joining forces in the 20th year of the Premier’s Sustainability Awards, our combined experience and passion will deliver an inspirational awards program that celebrates organisations, communities, people and projects across Victoria that are working towards a more sustainable future. This year Victorians will learn more, find more inspiration and more opportunities by connecting with even more Victorians who are committed to resilient and sustainable communities.
Entering is easy and free and by entering you will:
- Share your story and achievements with the Victorian community and beyond
- Join a community of innovators and network with alumni
- Build resilient communities that are diverse, connected and happy
- Create prosperous communities with sustainable economies
- Build biodiversity and environmental resilience state-wide
- Learn, grow and find more opportunities
- Reward the staff and volunteers that contribute to your initiative
- Be recognised for your contributions towards a towards a circular, climate resilient, clean Victoria
- Encourage more volunteerism
To learn more about how to enter the awards, including helpful hints and tips and the opportunity to ask questions about the process, join us on 4 April 2022 for an Information session.